Harmony of the Seas: Partially under the hot tub

Need some advice from experienced cruisers. My husband and I are planning our second cruise (first cruise we stayed on Deck 8, Oceanview Balcony on Freedom and we LOVED it)! My TA has informed me that there was a mix up of some sort and our group has been moved (we have adjacent cabins). We had Oceanview Balconies on Deck 11 and now have Oceanview Balconies on Deck 14. My newly assigned stateroom is 14156,  just to the side of and partially under the port side cantilevered hot tub. Going on what I’ve read on CC, I’m not thrilled about having a public area directly above us instead of staterooms. Since it’s the Solarium (typically quieter area?), however, maybe there won’t be too much noise from above (moving chairs, walking, etc.). I do wonder if I’ll be hearing hot tub noise while sitting on my balcony, though (from water pumps, water jets, people in the hot tub, etc.). Have any of you stayed in this or similar stateroom locations on Harmony or other ships with the cantilevered hot tubs? If so, would you mind sharing your experience, good or bad? I’ve been told that I can request to be moved to a different Oceanview Balcony stateroom, but I wouldn’t know the stateroom # until after it’s assigned (something having to do with my group rate, I think), so in my mind that’s a gamble. Plus, I’d have to think the move worth it to be separated from my group. Any experiences shared or advice appreciated! Thanks!

3 hours ago, RVSeaLover said:

I’ve been told that I can request to be moved to a different Oceanview Balcony stateroom, but I wouldn’t know the stateroom # until after it’s assigned (something having to do with my group rate, I think), so in my mind that’s a gamble. Plus, I’d have to think the move worth it to be separated from my group. Any experiences shared or advice appreciated!

Move to the cabin you want and while at it ask for some OBC for the mix up move.