Explain This Issue With Princess Website

nukesubsailor

1.      1.    Go to Princess.com ---2.       Put cursor on Plan A Cruise ---3.       Click on Find Cruises ---4.       Click on Ship ---5.       Click on Enchanted Princess ---6.       Click on View 21 Results ---7.       On any of the cruises click on Cruise Details ---8.       Click on Select a room ---9.       Click on 2 Guests ---10.   Click on Suite ---11.   Click on Penthouse Suite ---12.   Click on I’ll Choose Stateroom Location ---13.   Now it shows your choices can only be in the Aft location----It show N/A for the rest of the ship. ---14.   Now scroll back up to the Select a Stateroom type area ---15.   Click on balcony ---16.   Click on I’ll Choose a Stateroom Location ---17.   Now click on Mid-Aft section of the ship ---18.   Now click on Middle Deck 9-14 Select ---19.   Click on Choose a Stateroom ---20.   On deck 14 you will see that it shows the penthouse suites R603-R616 ---21.   Click on any one of the penthouse suites ---22.   You will see that there are many penthouse suites available.

Why does Princess show N/A for every section of the ship except the aft section when there are suites available in those sections?

I know they are available because my travel agent booked one of them for me for February of 2021.

Is it a bug in the website or is there an intentional reason for doing this.

Ok- if you go to book a mini suite (NOT club class), go to deck 14 mid aft. If you click on one of the penthouse suites, it says "upgrade" and then you can click on the suite you are interested in, they will give you the cost and you can book it.

Please don't ask my why, I have no idea. I was just curious when I read your post and looked around.

Gail😀

I had a similar glitch for booking the Enchanted, too.  Forward balconies on deck 17, website only shows four rows, but there are eight rows in that category.  They remain grayed out whether you choose forward or mid forward.  I booked one with my TA.

I think the IT department must have copied over some things from another ship and did not peruse all the cabins and category locations individually when setting this up.