Solarium Bistro on Anthem Questions

Recent Anthem cruisers:

RCCL website says the bistro is complimentary. Do you have to make reservations? How is the food? Does the menu change daily or stay the same? 

We most likely won’t be going to the MDR because my 2 year old won’t do well in that environment, but it would be nice to have another informal option other than the WJ for lunch and dinner.

i appreciate your thoughts.

1 minute ago, Kholland said:

Recent Anthem cruisers:

RCCL website says the bistro is complimentary. Do you have to make reservations? How is the food? Does the menu change daily or stay the same? 

We most likely won’t be going to the MDR because my 2 year old won’t do well in that environment, but it would be nice to have another informal option other than the WJ for lunch and dinner.

i appreciate your thoughts.

Reservations seem to be required for dinner.  The dinner menu doesn’t change.  The last time I ate there they offered lamb chops and real lobster for a reasonable upcharge.  The offerings are more limited with fewer variations day to day. Children are allowed in the Bistro.  They also offer breakfast.

48 minutes ago, 138east said:

Reservations seem to be required for dinner.  The dinner menu doesn’t change.  The last time I ate there they offered lamb chops and real lobster for a reasonable upcharge.  The offerings are more limited with fewer variations day to day. Children are allowed in the Bistro.  They also offer breakfast.

Thanks! I appreciate your response.

We did not need reservations when 7 of us ate there over the Christmas holidays. I really liked the hybrid of buffet and table service. Much of the food choices—apps, desserts, and entrees from the menu—was Greek-influenced. And the no kids rule does not to the Bistro part of the Solarium.