Island SB Alaska Menu Question

PeggySand

We are booked on a SB Alaska cruise on the Island in July. A kind poster gave us the menus (in order) for the NB Alaska, thank you Eileen G! My question is how the order of the menus might change because the port days, etc. will fall differently on a SB/NB itinerary.  Just wondering because I would like to book some Specialty Restaurant reservations and what is being served in the MDR would probably affect which days we book. Thank you for any input. ☺️

On the Southbound cruise the formal nights will be day 2 (Hubbard Glacier) and day 5 (Juneau) rather than days 2 and 6 as on the Northbound. So if you like the second formal night MDR menu don't make specialty reservations for night 5.

I sailed an Alaska doubleheader last year (northbound Island/southbound Golden) and unfortunately I don't recall whether the menus followed a chronological sequence or a port-specific sequence relative to each other. Hopefully knowing which two nights have the formal menus will be a start.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:50 PM, fishywood said:

On the Southbound cruise the formal nights will be day 2 (Hubbard Glacier) and day 5 (Juneau) rather than days 2 and 6 as on the Northbound. So if you like the second formal night MDR menu don't make specialty reservations for night 5.

I sailed an Alaska doubleheader last year (northbound Island/southbound Golden) and unfortunately I don't recall whether the menus followed a chronological sequence or a port-specific sequence relative to each other. Hopefully knowing which two nights have the formal menus will be a start.

This was also true for the Royal princess 7 day s/b