READING Posts for my Roll Call

All of a sudden I seem to be getting problems when on my Roll Call and reading the posts  -  When I get to the bottom of the first page and either click 2nd page or next, it does NOT take me anywhere  -  so annoying, can anyone please let me know where I am going wrong   -  Thank you, in advance

Are you having this problem on any threads that are not Roll Calls?   Is the Roll Call problem happening on all your devices and browsers?   Can you please provide a link here to the specific Roll Call where you are having this problem?

Edited to add: I have just visited your Roll Call (June 8, 2019 Emerald Princess) and am not having the problem you described; I had no problem advancing through the pages. Are you still having the problem? If so, please do answer the other questions above; I suspect the problem, if it still exists, is on your end.  Have you tried clearing your CC cookies and restarting your device?

Edited by Turtles06

17 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Are you having this problem on any threads that are not Roll Calls?   Is the Roll Call problem happening on all your devices and browsers?   Can you please provide a link here to the specific Roll Call where you are having this problem?

Edited to add: I have just visited your Roll Call (June 8, 2019 Emerald Princess) and am not having the problem you described; I had no problem advancing through the pages. Are you still having the problem? If so, please do answer the other questions above; I suspect the problem, if it still exists, is on your end.  Have you tried clearing your CC cookies and restarting your device?

Hi Thank you for getting back to me  -  the Roll Call I am trying to view the posts for are 17 December 2019 Sapphire Princess   It only seems to be this Roll Call that I am having the difficulty

Edited by yamanid
adding comment

7 minutes ago, yamanid said:

Hi Thank you for getting back to me  -  the Roll Call I am trying to view the posts for are 17 December 2019 Sapphire Princess   It only seems to be this Roll Call that I am having the difficulty

I have just visited that Roll Call as well (link below) and did not have the problem you mention; I was able to advance from the first to the second page by clicking page 2 as well as by clicking next and by clicking the fast forward to final page icon.   As I said above, I believe the problem is on your end.  It would be helpful if you would answer the other troubleshooting questions.

Also, a tip: when you are quoting someone else's post in your reply, don't type your own reply in the quote box as you did in comment 3 above, it makes it seem like your text was part of the other poster's quote.  Put your cursor below the quote box (it's great to have a line space as I did here), and then type your reply.  Also, please notice that there's nothing in your post number 4 above.

a

Thank you again for your help  -  I have deleted the Cookies on CC.co.uk and have restarted my device.  I am only getting this on my laptop and no other device.

When I try to go from page to page this is what I get:-   FORUM JUMP   then in a box SAPPHIRE PRINCESS ROLL CALLS

my screen is shown on attached file.

Thanks  I appreciate your lessons, you can tell I am not very good at this lol

36 minutes ago, yamanid said:

Thank you again for your help  -  I have deleted the Cookies on CC.co.uk and have restarted my device.  I am only getting this on my laptop and no other device.

When I try to go from page to page this is what I get:-   FORUM JUMP   then in a box SAPPHIRE PRINCESS ROLL CALLS

my screen is shown on attached file.

Thanks  I appreciate your lessons, you can tell I am not very good at this lol

cruisecritic screen.mov

First, since I can't edit my post 5, let me flag for anyone else reading here that while I did check the OP's Sapphire Princess Roll and had no problems, I put the wrong link in my post.  The correct link is below:

OP: thanks for that troubleshooting.  I simply cannot replicate the error you are reporting.  I've had no problem in any of my devices advancing to page 2 and back to page 1 on that Sapphire Roll Call.   What browser are you using on your laptop, and have you tried another browser?   (When you say you've deleted the cookies on the web site, you need to delete the cookies in your browser.  Is that what you did?)  Do you get the same problem on a non-Roll Call thread?  (I am on the CC web site in the U.S., although I don't know why that should make a difference.)

Anyone else have any thoughts for the OP?  

Edited by Turtles06

1 hour ago, yamanid said:

That's the message [action box] on every page bottom.  Are you sure that you aren't on the bottom of page 2 when you see it and you can't scroll UP from that message?  

Also, have you tried to get to page 2 by going to your Roll Call thread in the main Sapphire Princess Roll Call forum and then clicking on the most recent post?  (That's the one on the far right of the thread title, with a date or time stamp. Click on that date or time stamp. )  Right now, your Roll Call is at the top of the second page of the Sapphire Princess Roll Call forum.  The most recent post is from May 20.  Click on that date and it should take you to page 2 of your Roll Call.

Let us know what happens.

Edited by Turtles06

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me.  I am using Safari and it still does not work  -  works fine for all other threads !!  works on husband's computer.  So have taken your advice and tried another browser (google chrome) and hey presto it works perfectly well.

I appreciate the time you took to help me with this

Thanks again😎