Carnival Sunshine Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

My sister and I booked a spa balcony on the sunshine last year, and we loved it. The room amenities are Elemis spa products, a spa robe, and beach towels. But you also get access to the thermal suite, which is nice. And priority spa bookings, which if you’re like us, you’ll definitely want. We are booked again in the same room this August and we’re really looking forward to it!

4 hours ago, JonesCruiser1978 said:

What is in the thermal suite?  I've never stepped foot inside a Carnival Spa before... yikes.  Would just like to know what's included.

There is an aroma therapy steam room and a dry heat sauna. There’s also this tropical rainforest type shower where you can use the provided body scrubs. And these ergonomic relaxation lounges facing a window with a sea view. I spent a lot of time there reading/napping. Lmao

• Like 2

21 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

We had a Spa 9 balcony on Sunshine in February. We spent a lot of time in the thermal suite every day, so it was well worth it to us.  I can’t comment on the spa services because we refuse to pay the ridiculous prices they charge. 

Same here, that's why I want a spa room.  I'll take the spa amenities but I can't pay for any spa services.  Not at that price!

On 6/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, SurfCat said:

Are the relaxation loungers normally available or are they usually occupied?

I never had any trouble finding an open one. It’s super relaxing. And I do indulge in spa services bc what is vacation for if not to pamper and treat yourself? Also, just an FYI: you do get discounts on services if you book on a port day. That’s something I’ve done if we’re in a port I’m not crazy about. 

• Like 1