Cruisetour food included?

taclkc

HAL land meals, with the exception of lunch on the bus to Denali are NOT included unless you purchase the $349 Meal Plan. 

With the paid Meal Plan, all lunches on land are NOT included but all breakfasts and dinners are included.

No. Your meals are not included on the cruise tour. We are currently in the middle of our cruise and none of the meals on the land portion were included. If you are going to Fairbanks we highly recommend the Chena Alaskan Grill versus Pike’s Landing. 

Dave

On 6/10/2019 at 12:52 AM, Crew News said:

HAL land meals, with the exception of lunch on the bus to Denali are NOT included unless you purchase the $349 Meal Plan. 

With the paid Meal Plan, all lunches on land are NOT included but all breakfasts and dinners are included.

You are correct..I saw the info. about the meals but didn't understand  it that way. I don't think it was very clear  and it  did not mention money..  

Did you take this land /cruise tour?? We are not big eaters and do not want to eat at the hotels we will be at. Just wondering what you did about meals.. Thank you ever so much for answering this question. That would have been a blow thinking meals were paid for and finding out when we were there.

I have just completed the HAL triple Denali cruise tour and will fly home from Anchorage tomorrow AM.  I ate all of my Denali meals at the Karsten's House on property.  Please post on my "Daily Reports from the Westerda" thread on the HAL Forum and I will answer all of your questions.  Lots of good info already there.