Anyone else having an issue with Cuba itinerary change/refunds?

Quencups

Every time they refund a cuba excursion and/or make an adjustment to our account...we lose our booking amenities for our 6/17 Sky cruise....anyone else having an issue?  of course my CAS consultant is on vacation...on hold with CAS over an hour to resolve the issue and then the next day, another adjustment, and reservations are messed up again.....making me think we should have just cancelled....

My husband and I were booked on the Sun for October 5th, along with his brother and brother’s wife. We are trying to change our booking to the Breakaway on October 6th and we want to take advantage of the take all free at sea offer (ends today). My husband and his sister in law have spent hours on the phone with NCL trying to either get our paid in full balance transferred, or get our money refunded so we can book this other cruise. So far the response has been you can pay in full and your Cuba refund will come at some unknown point in the future. I’m not comfortable paying a second cruise in full when they already have thousands of dollars from me for a cruise we aren’t taking! 

Anyway that’s been our frustration, talking to reps at NCL so far has been extremely unhelpful so I’m not at all surprised other people are having issues. The whole thing has been a giant mess.