Grandeur menu

I don't have pictures but I can match up the days from our 5-day cruise to the ones someone posted on this blog: https://rrfpresident.blogspot.com/2019/05/grandeur-of-seas-main-dining-room-menus.html

Day 1 = Day 14 on the blog

Day 2 = Day 2 on the blog

Day 3 = I don't know because we ate in Bermuda that night

Day 4 = Day 6 on the blog

Day 5 = Day 7 on the blog

The only difference I can see is that there was Grand Marnier souffle on Day 2 and I don't see it on these menus.

Realize that they have a number of menus, and any menu can be on any day of any cruise.  Just because the last cruise Menu 14 was day 1, doesn't mean it will be so on your cruise.

About the only menu you are sure of, is the second formal night will be a menu with lobster tails.

4 minutes ago, SRF said:

Realize that they have a number of menus, and any menu can be on any day of any cruise.  Just because the last cruise Menu 14 was day 1, doesn't mean it will be so on your cruise.

About the only menu you are sure of, is the second formal night will be a menu with lobster tails.

There is no second formal night on a 5-day cruise.

1 hour ago, CruisinCrow said:

Yes, we had lobster but it wasn't on formal night, which surprised me.  Formal night was the second night.  Lobster night was the fourth night, at least on our cruise.

Yes, we just got off 5 day to Bermuda on Grandeur, and we had Lobster tails on Day 4, and I too was surprised to get Lobster tail on a casual dining night.

12 hours ago, puggylicious said:

Bummer.  Is it just me or are the menus so blurry that I can’t read them?

If you click on the images, you can view them a little larger.  I didn't find them blurry, maybe just a bit small for my middle-aged eyes.  You could always copy them to your own computer and then zoom in.