All Access Tour on the Harmony - thoughts

I just signed up me, my husband, and our 23 year old son up for the all access two hour tour on the Harmony (our cruise isn't till next February).  Has anyone done the tour and what did you think? 

We did a behind the scenes tour on a Carnival ship a good six year or so ago, really enjoyed it, and thought this might be similar.  On the Carnival ship too, because of a Noro Virus outbreak, we didn't get to see the galley (and that's something my husband has always thought would be really cool to see).  Also, enough time has passed that we would be interested in doing a similar behind the scenes tour again.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you if you've done this on the Harmony or one of the similar sister ships.

Did one on Serenade so obviously very different than Oasis class.  I would think that Harmony would be more impressive.  We enjoyed the Serenade tour.  It was worth the price, but I wouldn't do it again (although maybe after 6 years has passed...).

• Like 1

We toured the Oasis 2 years ago—- loved it.  We will be going on the Harmony in May 2020 —- thinking about doing it again.  Just remember to wear long pants and close toe shoes—- it’s a requirement.  Had one person in our group that had to go back and change.  

• Like 1