Need info about carry-on luggage

We are sailing on the SOV next week leaving 2/3. I know you can carry on luggage, but how much are you allowed. Our cruise is only a three nighter (yet cost the same as a 7 nighter, haha) and we won't be packing much. I have a shoulder bag and my husband will have a duffle bag and then we have a small rolling softsided cooler. Will we have any issues carrying all that on and not checking it curbside? I have never saild on RCCL before so not sure how they handle that!

Thanks,

Christi

The only luggage I bring for every cruise (regardless of length) is carry on. This includes a standard size carry on luggage bag (not sure of the exact size, but its the same black bag on wheels with a handle that everyone has), and a backpack. I have never had any issues getting them through security and carrying them right on board.

In fact, I've just finished packing them and I leave tomorrow for 2 weeks on Voyager!

You may be able to carry those items with you when you board the ship, but your stateroom might not be ready until 1pm, which means you'll have to hold onto your items until you can take them to your stateroom. I don't if Royal Caribbean has carry on item limitations.

Archived