Marella Dream sockets

40 minutes ago, Pensioncruiser said:

The only UK three pin sockets are in the balcony suites. 😉

I was just about to reply UK plugs, didnt know it was just balcony rooms upwards.  Good to know 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

From what i remember, the plugs have definitely got Euro sockets, we don't possess an american adapter and we plugged everything in, good idea to get a multi plug adapter to use a couple of things at the same time.

I seem to remember american sockets as well, but i could be getting mixed up with another ship.

An 4 way adaptor plug can be difficult as the plugs are very low down above the dressing table We always take a 4 gang with a short lead - easy to use with only one European adaptor Not heavy in your luggage either and you can charge four things at once Usually use the kettle socket on Dream I think as some of the plugs don't work when you're out of the cabin

Have a great cruise

Pensioncruiser and our favourite duo are 2 Intense in Tides bar

Edited by Vitalsign

On 7/24/2019 at 5:04 PM, Vitalsign said:An 4 way adaptor plug can be difficult as the plugs are very low down above the dressing table We always take a 4 gang with a short lead - easy to use with only one European adaptor Not heavy in your luggage either and you can charge four things at once Usually use the kettle socket on Dream I think as some of the plugs don't work when you're out of the cabin

Have a great cruise

Pensioncruiser and our favourite duo are 2 Intense in Tides bar

Yep,4 gang short lead is what we take.Your correct regards some sockets not working when you,re out the cabin,in fact some sockets dont work if the lights are not on.The ones directly at the bottom of strip lights dont work if lights are not on or if our cabin,the ones at the side work anytime