Good Canadian Travel Insurance that Covers Pre-existing

dstables

Looking for recommendations for Canadian Travel Insurance Companies that cover pre-existing conditions. We are booked for Hawaii Tahiti 28 day cruise in February 2020 and my sister and husband are suppose to travel with us. My sister has been in the hospital most of the summer but it does look like she is getting out soon and we need to explore how much a good travel insurance policy will cost her that will cover pre-existing conditions. Need this info before final payment early October. Thanks. 

In answer to your question.  I have used Medi-quote.  They have offices in Calgary and Winnipeg.  They are an insurance broker and will review your sisters medical history, pre-existing conditions and suggest insurance companies.  I have used them for many years and they are reliable.  When my aunt, who lives in Calgary, was able to travel with me - also used them.  Highly recommended.  This company is used by many people in the Seniors club that I belong to and they have all been very satisfied.

Medi-quote

CALGARY OFFICE
251 Midpark Blvd SE, Suite 250
Calgary, AB  T2X 1S3
Phone: (403) 259-2969

Hope your sister gets well and she and her husband are able to travel to Hawaii and Tahiti with you.  Beautiful places to visit.

What ever you do be sure you get the trip insurance. I had to use it on a trip like the one you are on and it help a lot.

So have a great trip what ever you do.

5 hours ago, Safety Squirrel said:

In answer to your question.  I have used Medi-quote.  They have offices in Calgary and Winnipeg.  They are an insurance broker and will review your sisters medical history, pre-existing conditions and suggest insurance companies.  I have used them for many years and they are reliable.  When my aunt, who lives in Calgary, was able to travel with me - also used them.  Highly recommended.  This company is used by many people in the Seniors club that I belong to and they have all been very satisfied.

Medi-quote

CALGARY OFFICE
251 Midpark Blvd SE, Suite 250
Calgary, AB  T2X 1S3
Phone: (403) 259-2969

Hope your sister gets well and she and her husband are able to travel to Hawaii and Tahiti with you.  Beautiful places to visit.

Thanks for the info. Will certainly look into this company. Funny that I’m from Calgary and my sister is from Winnipeg. 

• Like 1