Just Joined

EdMo269

We've just discovered this board, and are sailing on the Mercury on February 3rd. Lots of useful information on the board since we have never sailed Celebrity before, and in fact have only been on one previous cruise. Look forward to meeting some of the other cruisers.

Welcome...there is a wealth of info here...just ask, and don't be shy. I can't help you on Mercury, but I am very familiar with her sisters Galaxy and Century...

Oh ya...there is no "the"...;) ...just, Mercury.

hello,

My wife and I sailed on the Mercury in November of 2004, 11 days from San Diego to Mexico. We are going on the same itinerary March 27, 2006.

I will gladly answer any questions that you have, no matter how major or minor or even trivial.

Take care,

Fred

EdMo welcome to Cruie Critic and the Celebrity board. Also since someone told you about the Roll Call board there are other boards within the Cruise Critic such as Ports of Call. Just go and scroll to different Countries and Islands where you are cruising and find all sorts of info.

Again welcome to Celebrity.

Marilyn

Archived