Crown and Anchor Welcome Kit

ShannonE

I am hoping to book on the Mariner for December 2006, so I am not in too much of a hurry, except that I like the price I am seeing right now and there are still some great cabins left. A couple of days ago I called and got my Crown and Anchor number and was told that I would receive a welcome kit in the mail in 6 weeks with coupons and other offers. Can anyone tell me more specifically what is in this welcome kit? Will it possibly be something that will make it worth waiting to book? Also, are the coupons for $ off a cabin (if there is such a thing) good if you book through a TA? Thanks for any help!! :)

Your welcome kit will include your C&A membership card, a C&A magazine, along with two coupons. One coupon for you to use ($50. off) on your next booking, and a coupon ($50. off) for you to share with a friend. If you need a friend to share with, please e-mail me as I'd love to get a friends coupon. :)

pmfan21@yahoo.com

BTW if your TA does not except the coupon it's time to find another TA. FYI a couple of years ago I received a coupon in the mail for $150 off a particular cruise and I was booked on the cruise and we were leaving in 10 days I read the coupon several times and everything applied so I sent in the coupon (I had to fax it directly to RC) due to it arriving so late but I got $150 in on board credit. So I read all coupons all the time.

Archived