Itinerary change with no notice, Cruise Line KNEW the itinerary would be changed

According to your mothers saying you Need to say something nice or otherwise don´t say it at all. You did not say anything nice, doesn´t matter if it was towards an individual Person or a Company. If it´s not nice don´t say it, so you should have not said anything you should be ashamed to not follow your mother😛

OP - if, as you claim, you are genuine and not a troll, how come you haven't come back and addressed the point that CocoCay was never on this itinerary (as shown in post #78) and even if you had booked on the original itinerary you would never have been going to Coco Cay. The first planned trip of Allure to Coco Cay was always 3 November

45 minutes ago, Bobal said:

OP - if, as you claim, you are genuine and not a troll, how come you haven't come back and addressed the point that CocoCay was never on this itinerary (as shown in post #78) and even if you had booked on the original itinerary you would never have been going to Coco Cay. The first planned trip of Allure to Coco Cay was always 3 November

Oh come on, don´t ruin a good old rant with Facts. 😂

I´m curious what happens if the OP finds out it was their TA and not RCI. I guess an apology should be due for trying to start a Campaign against RCI, but I doubt it´ll happen.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1