Sunshine Dive In Movies August

Cruisin Trkrs

Hey all, 

I apologize if this has already been asked/answered, but I've been scrolling awhile and haven't found it as of yet... 

Anyway, we're on the much loved by us: Sunshine- 8/5/19. I cannot find the Aug movie list anywhere. I've tried. I don't do fb, so I thought I'd try here. TYIA😀

44 minutes ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

Hey all, 

I apologize if this has already been asked/answered, but I've been scrolling awhile and haven't found it as of yet... 

Anyway, we're on the much loved by us: Sunshine- 8/5/19. I cannot find the Aug movie list anywhere. I've tried. I don't do fb, so I thought I'd try here. TYIA😀

Wait.  What?  You're on a cruise.  Enjoy it, you can watch TV when you get back,  BTW, love the Sunshine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisin Trkrs said:

Hey all, 

https://saintgregtravel.com/dive-in-movie-schedule/

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, NYHartChapp said:

Wait.  What?  You're on a cruise.  Enjoy it, you can watch TV when you get back,  BTW, love the Sunshine.

I wish! Lol I couldn't edit it to say "we're going on" we don't board until the 5th...