Escape - Spa Balcony Upgrade

Rluong

Hey all,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever bid in the poor range for a Spa Balcony room and gotten the upgrade? The minimum bid is $75/pp for me since I'm planning to upgrade from a balcony room.

16 hours ago, Rluong said:

Hey all,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever bid in the poor range for a Spa Balcony room and gotten the upgrade? The minimum bid is $75/pp for me since I'm planning to upgrade from a balcony room.

No, i have not. I am in an ocean view and just bid for a spa balcony and/or spa mini suite ( poor range)  and have not heard anything yet but in the past i have never gotten anything in the poor range. I for one refuse to bid high range considering a spa balcony looks like any other balcony stateroom. Like some people tell me is always cheaper just to get the spa pass.

17 hours ago, sfxthx said:

On our baltic cruise (Getaway, June 2019), we got an upgrade from a regular balcony to a spa balcony for $110 per person.

Saved us a lot of money for the spa pass. 🙂

Wow! I placed a bid for $100/pp. Hope I get lucky like you!

On 8/7/2019 at 1:20 PM, spanishguy1970 said:

No, i have not. I am in an ocean view and just bid for a spa balcony and/or spa mini suite ( poor range)  and have not heard anything yet but in the past i have never gotten anything in the poor range. I for one refuse to bid high range considering a spa balcony looks like any other balcony stateroom. Like some people tell me is always cheaper just to get the spa pass.

Yeah. I submitted a bid for $100/pp, so if I get it great, if not, oh wells.

• Like 1