Was free NCL ferry damaged in July?

K2play

45 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I find it interesting that the accident resulted in injuries to passengers but not a word about it, or even the fact that the NCL ferry was out of service, was ever reported in the Bermuda press until today.

I also find it somewhat odd that the Royal Gazette chose to publish a picture of the Norwegian Dream, an old ship that hasn't even been in the NCL fleet for years, to accompany the article. How about a picture of the ferry itself, or a picture of one of the current NCL ships that call on Bermuda? I guess the Dream was passing through the Town Cut in that picture so that's why it was chosen.

I thought it was interesting too they didn’t publish a story at the time of the incident. Seems like they don’t do much real reporting and are mostly rewriting press releases. They could have not only easily taken a picture of a current ship,  they could have taken a picture of the damaged ferry sitting in St. George’s like I did that I posted last Tuesday above. I could probably have walked closer than I did to it but the vantage point I chose seemed more illustrative.  

Edited by Charles4515