Ocean Oasis 7 Boat Charters?

DeBlonde1

Has anyone done an excursion with this company out of Nassau?  They seem to be relatively new and don't appear to have their own website.  They do have some reviews (and can be booked) on a popular website where one typically checks reviews for various travel outfits (not sure if I can mention it).   They also have a social media page - but is also relatively new.  Just want to see if I can hear from anyone directly about their experience with this excursion.   Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2019 at 6:38 AM, Hearthstone36 said:

They were amazing!   We used them in August and are planning on using them again in December.   They are the only reason I'm getting off the ship in Nassau.

That is good to hear since we just booked an excursion with them for our stop next April.

When did they contact you with the time & pick up location for the tour? The ticket we received upon booking didn't give those details.

My first ticket had that information on it, but I contacted them a few days before we left on our cruise.  My ticket for December doesn't have a time listed, so I reached out to them on Facebook.  They got back to me the next day telling me that the time would be determined closer to the date.   They usually leave around 11-11:30.  The pick up is on the sidewalk on the water side of the Straw Market.  In the attached picture the yellow arrow is pointing to the general area of where they are located.   I'll try to get a better picture when we go in December!

Screenshot_20191006-195418.png

As a follow up.

I sent a message to Oasis Ocean 7 through Viator which I had booked through.

Since our ship (Oceania Sirena) is only in port that day from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM I wanted to make sure that the start time would be such that we would make it back to our ship in time.

I received a reply the next day stating that it should work fine, but they would let me know for sure 30 days before we arrive.