Jobs with RCCL?

Well, I graduate college Dec. 2007 with a degree ia Business Degree in Operations Management. I am sure there are a lot of people on this forum that have pretty nice jobs to afford trips like these, thats what I thought it was apporiate to ask.

I was thinking about getting a job with RCCL or another cruise line. I was wondering if anyone knows about any jobs like this. If you search on the internet there is not much information. I have found some but its very vauge.

I like the idea that you can bank all your money, If i were to move back to NYC, my rent would be like 20,000 a year in a nice place, so thats a huge chunk of a salary.

So my questions are: Anyone know anything about on board cruise related jobs, anyone think it would be worth it (it seems as most jobs are international people, and even manager positions require no college education)..

If you go to Carnival's website, they have (or used to have) a large area devoted to jobs available with their company. They also had profiles of people who were currently doing these jobs, in term of skills and education needed, etc.

I would imagine most lines would have similar jobs.

This would give you ideas.

Archived