Pride of America pre-cruise hotel

jpbljb

We have booked a pre cruise hotel via NCL. We are staying at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Does anyone know what type of room and which tower is assigned by the cruise line ?

Thanks !!     Idaho Jim

Our group of 10 stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and really liked it. My in-laws and BIL and his family got there before us and were given rooms in the Ali’i building. We arrived an hour later and were given a room in Rainbow Tower. I asked if we could have a room in Ali’i with the rest of our family and were told they don’t put cruise passengers there! 😕 Maybe BIL and his family were placed there because they were sailing in a suite? In any case, we were happy with our room in Rainbow Tower. We didn’t have an ocean view, but it was nice to be so close to the beach. It’s a big resort!

• 4 weeks later...

We had the pre cruise hotel night at the Hilton. Upon check in we were slated for the Tapa tower. We asked if there was anything available in the rainbow tower with ocean view. I can’t remember the exact charge but we paid like $45.00 to upgrade to a wonderful ocean view room. Was well worth it for us. Great view of Diamondhead. We were also close to where the fireworks were on Friday night.

86A723FD-15CD-4FC8-A166-761CFD6049BE.jpeg