Mobile Arrival times

Chris64

Preface: If your going to throw flames, move onto the next topic.

My son and girlfriend are sailing out of Mobile with another couple.  He was proactive and did all his registrations a while back.  His friend did not. Result: They have a boarding time 2 hours apart. (Yes, I am aware they can board together using the later time), but does anybody know if Mobile is strict about enforcing the boarding times?  Can they all get on early together using the earlier boarding time? Thanks for any information in advance.

Are they driving to port or taking a taxi?  I ask because if they are driving, they wont be able to get into the parking structure  until after 1030 and by the time they get in and get parked and to the terminal, boarding may have already started.  The past few times I have sailed out of Mobile, we thought we were getting there early but they were already boarding.  We boarded at the same time that our friends in a suite boarded and the waiting area was empty. 

If there is a problem with the previous cruise or if they are being inspected, they probably will enforce boarding times.