Chefs Table on the DREAM

Nadersmom

This will be our 4th cruise and we are finally going to try and book the Chefs Table during our November cruise.

I'm sorry if it's been posted already …….  I know that we can book this before the cruise.   Is that a requirement?  or can you also book after boarding?    I'm assuming there is a risk of it being full if we wait too long to book it?

Does anyone have a recent menu from the Dream Chef's Table?

1 hour ago, Barsnikel said:

Book now, if you want to be assured of a seat.  It does fill up.  Sometimes they will schedule a second seating, but sometimes not (probably depends more on the itinerary more than anything else)

Thank you so much for responding!!.     I will try to book now and see if there's availability

42 minutes ago, Luv2Cruze4 said:

We have a sailing on the Miracle in April of next year and I have already booked the Chef's Table. It was a request through the website and I did receive confirmation back.

Thank you Luv2Cruze4.    I appreciate the response

I strongly encourage to book before your cruise.  I sailed on the Dream in December and when we gathered together, it was mentioned a second table group was arranged during our cruise due to a waitlist.  Now I don't know if the list was pre cruise or not.

If you decide to wait until on board, I would try to board early as possible and head right to book

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:01 PM, airlink diva said:

I strongly encourage to book before your cruise.  I sailed on the Dream in December and when we gathered together, it was mentioned a second table group was arranged during our cruise due to a waitlist.  Now I don't know if the list was pre cruise or not.

If you decide to wait until on board, I would try to board early as possible and head right to book

Thanks so much.    I did get online and request a reservation on line for the two of us.      We're the only two more food adventurous people in our group and have always talked about trying it.     Howe was it?   Did you enjoy?

Did you get a reservation confirmation email back right away?  or was it right before your cruise?

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, bury me at sea said:

If you are sure you want this experience there is no downside to booking on-line.  You don't pay when you book.

Thank you!   :classic_smile:    As we've never booked it before I guess I had assumed it would be like Cheers or FTTF and we'd need to pay when we book.    I appreciate you clearing that up for me as it helped me make the decision to book it right away.  

It may take a few weeks to get a confirmation back.  I booked it in July for a September Dream cruise, and the confirmation didn't come back right away, but it wasn't long either.... and as stated previously, you don't pay when you book,.. it will appear on your S&S card

Edited by Barsnikel

I have generally received an e-mail confirmation within a week. Once I made a second request after not hearing anything for a couple of weeks.

The confirmations  have always come from the manager of the steakhouse, so watch for that.

I hope you enjoy the evening.  It's quite an experience.

• 3 weeks later...

You will definitely want to book ahead of time! It sells out quickly. On my 4th of July cruise, I believe they told us they would be switching up the Chef's Table menu by our next cruise. Our next cruise will be in December, and unfortunately i can't remember exactly when they said it would switch. It will be amazing, regardless! It always is.

carnivalfascinationchefstable.JPG

Thanks so much everyone.    I did receive an email confirming reservation.   I'd say it was maybe about a week after booking.

I'm just  beyond excited about finally trying this. :classic_smile:    It's a 5 day cruise so I was thinking it would probably be on one of the sea days?     We are in Cozumel on 11/27 and Progreso on 11/28.   I've read they sometimes have them on Port days, but the 28th is also Thanksgiving so I didn't know if they'd do it on that day or not.      Doesn't really matter do me which day they do it.   I'm just happy to be able to experience it.