NCL unlimited drinks - cheapening the product

lfreda

On all the sailings I’ve been on I haven’t had any watered down drinks. I’ve had a lot of heavy pour drinks. The last sailing on the Epic some of the bartenders were measuring out the shots but I think a lot of  staff were new. Nothing stopping anybody from asking for a double either way.

For me, I wish the unlimited beverage package was "truly" all inclusive to include the specialty coffee drinks, which NCL started doing with their beverage Plus packages now, but are charging me $120 to upgrade my unlimited drink package to get. I'd rather have less alcoholic beverages capped at $15 and get a nice cup of coffee in the morning instead. I understand the idea of being "free" and "losing your inhibitions", but I'm not getting younger and I doubt the average cruise traveler is going on a cruise simply to drink cocktails and make fools of themselves. I enjoy a drink now and then, but not every meal, every activity, every day for a week.

I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way about the drink package though.

Edited by time391