New discount code

Even with code the cruise I was looking at was dearer than yesterday!!! I thought P & O's prices were fluid but they are more stable and predictable than Marella. But having said that once booked it's done and just look forward to the cruise. For my booking I am breaking even at the moment although one TA is slightly lower 

3 hours ago, soobs said:

Even with code the cruise I was looking at was dearer than yesterday!!! I thought P & O's prices were fluid but they are more stable and predictable than Marella. But having said that once booked it's done and just look forward to the cruise. For my booking I am breaking even at the moment although one TA is slightly lower 

Just booked cruise for 6/11 on dream and got it for less than yesterday with the code 👍🏻 I’m very happy

On 8/29/2019 at 8:56 AM, mart901 said:

£150 off discount code 'CRUISE150' and valid November 2019 to October 2020. 

I've been tracking prices for a few weeks in the hope of finding a good deal (  Haha, it's the way I tell em ).

Don't be fooled by this  " Discount Code "  Almost all of the cruises I was looking at have gone up in price since they introduced the discount code.  Thomson had playing this trick for years, now being continued by Tui/ Marella.

If you can be flexible be patient.  Prices will go up then start to fall again for most cruises. 

Feel sorry for the people who fall for this. 

To be fair I'd be inclined to agree with a lot of these things - all a bit like Tesco pricing , but cruises I've been tracking went up in price about a week before the code then came down to almost where they were before, give or take a few pounds two days before the code was released. So it doesn't always work in your favour but on this occasion it would. For the two of us we'd be £138 better off using code. Another tip is to use topcashback, currently 2.02%.

We booked a cruise last Thursday and it went up by £136 per person this week. Even with the code I saved £122.

I go with Marella all the time and I see it this way. If you think it is value for money, book it !!!

However, the pricing policy is very frustrating with them. I have saved money but also it cost me more.