Select Dining and Children

Leahetea

Hi, can children still eat from the ships child menu while parents pay the cover and eat from the select restaurant menu in select dining restaurants?

Our last 2 cruises NCL and they allow/encourage this but 5 years since I’ve travelled P&O so was unsure, when I tried to book online had to purchase 4 covers at £20 each.

Thanks

Hi ... yes children can eat for free from the children's menu in the select dining restaurants on board... ours have often done this and love the experience. We have also been offered smaller portions from the restaurant menu for half price for the children... Hope this helps 😁😁

Thanks for replies, I thought I did this back in 2014 but couldn’t be sure, I suppose I’ll have to book on board to get the table for 4 but only be charged for 2 adults. My children love nice restaurants and are always well behaved but I can’t justify the extra £40 cover so it’s great when we can do this, thanks again.

On Azura last week we dined in the select restaurants and they now charge half price for children under 17.  They were also doing some children dine free later in the cruise.  This doesn't include the Glass or Beach House.

I enquired and it's a new policy, not sure if it works online though but did when booking and paying on the ship.