How to find out if art class will be on Odyssey TA Nov 2, 2019 cruise?

Bernergirl

I called Seabourn and was told they did not know the answer the topic question and wondered if anyone on the forum might know the answer?  I'm always amazed at what the CC group knows.  Thanks, Alice from the mountains of SW Colorado, looking forward to our sea days!

Not knowing for sure of course about your cruise, but our Trans Pacific Kobe to Vancouver itinerary had daily art classes on sea days.  They were NOT great classes.  We went to a couple of them just because.  The classes consisted of stringing wooden beads and doing some very rudimentary painting.  

Thanks for the input. I was on a TA Atlantic with Quest this past spring with art classes every sea day focussing on watercolor ending with acrylic on a tote bag.  It got me started on watercolor painting. Fairly good classes so it probably makes a big difference on who the teacher is on the cruise. Ver good information for me.  How was your cruise?  It is one we have considered since we love the sea days.

Alice

4 hours ago, Bernergirl said:

Thanks for the input. I was on a TA Atlantic with Quest this past spring with art classes every sea day focussing on watercolor ending with acrylic on a tote bag.  It got me started on watercolor painting. Fairly good classes so it probably makes a big difference on who the teacher is on the cruise. Ver good information for me.  How was your cruise?  It is one we have considered since we love the sea days.

Alice

I wrote a day by day live account of our Kobe to Vancouver cruise.  You can find it in this forum--probably page 5 or 6 by now.  It was a very good cruise--but rough seas, rainy cold weather and the effects of many time changes were not the best aspects of it.  Seabourn did a great job though.  Back to the art classes---our teacher was a very nice person, but not an artist (as she said herself).  

Edited by SLSD