READY TO ROCK STEADY!!

bencruzN

I have requested and received a quote from cruisequick Southern Caribbean (DH could not believe the price). I'm (we) are ready to book however, is there anything else I need to ask them besides cost of mailing docs, trip insurance, final payment etc. This is my first time using them and so far they have been very quick about answering questions. I did receive my quote about 3-4 days ago, so I wondering if I would have to do it over. I have done some extensive research on pricing, and no others could seem to beat their price. Now once I book, it's time to plan.

Just be aware that you can book an assigned room through them. When I send in my request I ask for a particular cabin. They have always sent the qoute back for my specific cabin. They have no cancellation fees.

On my 2 past cancelled cruises they had the absolute best price. However on my upcoming cruise a TA gave me the best price. CQ could nto beat it. You never know. I have only good thigns to say about CQ.

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

Archived