Bangkok Extension

MSEm

We are doing the 2 night extension in Bangkok.  I sent an email to Tellus @viking.com . I received a call back Lewis.  We depart the ship on Friday.  He told me that we will have a 1/2 day Included  City Tour on Saturday morning.  There will be a Viking rep at the hotel (usually limited hours) to help us book other tours or answer questions. That leaves Friday afternoon, evening free and Saturday afternoon and evening open for other tours, shopping, etc.  

We also have a 9 PM fight out on Sunday night, that gives us another "free" day in Bangkok.  We can have the hotel Hold our luggage on Sunday.

Any suggestions for things to do in Bangkok during our "free" time.

We may just sleep in on Sunday moring to prepare for the fights home.

Thanks for any info on Bangkok.

1 hour ago, MSEm said:

We are doing the 2 night extension in Bangkok.  I sent an email to Tellus @viking.com . I received a call back Lewis.  We depart the ship on Friday.  He told me that we will have a 1/2 day Included  City Tour on Saturday morning.  There will be a Viking rep at the hotel (usually limited hours) to help us book other tours or answer questions. That leaves Friday afternoon, evening free and Saturday afternoon and evening open for other tours, shopping, etc.  

We also have a 9 PM fight out on Sunday night, that gives us another "free" day in Bangkok.  We can have the hotel Hold our luggage on Sunday.

Any suggestions for things to do in Bangkok during our "free" time.

We may just sleep in on Sunday moring to prepare for the fights home.

Thanks for any info on Bangkok.

This is contrary to what Viking told me ! They said we do our 1/2 day tour after lunch at the hotel on Friday?! The printed  information on the extension says the same thing ! Very frustrating.  We are meeting my son and his friends Friday night for a Post Thanksgiving dinner