Celebrity Edge Jan 26, 2020

reli

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Greg and Craig, 

Welcome to the roll call !  Randy here from eastern long island.  I see you have already spent some time on the Edge. Can I surmise it was an overall positive experience since you have rebooked it ?

Absolutely! Following our 14 day, back-to back, Barcelona-Rome-Barcelona, Suite Class, we booked 2 infinite verandas for Eastern Caribbean. We’re located in South Florida and experience the tropics every day, but we’re gifting the trip to our nephew from NYC, who’ll appreciate a thaw. Happy to answer specific questions, intro you to our excellent cruise agent (for more perks and rewards), or help in any other way. —Greg

gregban@bellsouth.net

561 603 0257

Good to hear.  Doing this cruise to experience the Edge, looking forward to checking out the infinite balcony and magic carpet. I also want to check out the single verandahs for possible future cruise. For this one I booked as solo in a full infinite verandah.  I'll be driving down just before the cruise and spend a day or two with friends in FLL. After the cruise will be doing the "snowbird thing" using Port St Lucie as my home base and doing another cruise on 2/15 on Sky Princess. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, voxpopuli1 said:

Greg & Craig are onboard (voxpopuli1). Hope FOD events are more popular than they were on previous Edge cruises!

Randy--are you booked on 01/26 Edge to Eastern Caribbean? If so, hope to see you onboard! - Greg