Carnival Freedom Freeport tomorrow?

missholly24

Freedom is in St. Thomas today. It's a day at sea before making it back to the Bahamas, So Wednesday it could be there... but...

If it is stopping it would only be to deliver relief.  Guests only if signed up to help with that. There is nothing to do ashore and it's not safe.

Did you hear or read something about it?

Edited by PelicanBill

On 9/16/2019 at 12:41 PM, PelicanBill said:

Freedom is in St. Thomas today. It's a day at sea before making it back to the Bahamas, So Wednesday it could be there... but...

If it is stopping it would only be to deliver relief.  Guests only if signed up to help with that. There is nothing to do ashore and it's not safe.

Did you hear or read something about it?

No I know from cruisett that it is scheduled to be there today. (and it is there according to the ship tracker apps.). I'm curious what the ships are doing this week and the coming weeks with Freeport in their itinerary. We are scheduled to go there soon. I'm of course totally fine with it being a relief stop, just curious what is currently happening. 

The cruise port calendars rarely get updated when there are changes.  Best to seek out people who are on the cruise, as I would hope they got notices about changes in itinerary by now.  There cannot be cruise visits to Freeport for a long time. A year or more I would think.