San Juan Cheap Tour still exist?

kittymadam

Back in 2013 when we ported at San Juan, we took a super cheap tour that basically took us all around the San Juan area for like $15 a person & I'm wondering if they still exist?

Here is what I remember:

We did not buy tickets in advance, but rather got off the boat and went to some area where all these people were selling their tours. 

The vehicle wasn't really a bus, more like a crude shuttle. It was not an enclosed vehicle, but it did have a cover over our heads. No seatbelts, no AC, and you needed to hold on to the rails.

It went to a bunch of stops for 10-20 minutes, enough time for you to get off, take some pictures and then get back on for the next stop.

I remember we went to one of the forts, to some Government building, and ended in Old San Juan. They basically had a few last stops in the Old San Juan area and you got off when you want. 

Does anyone know if they still exist and if there are any info online? Our ship docks on a Saturday and I was hoping we can do the San Juan tour SUNDAY before we fly out. 

Any help would be appreciated.