New Encore Moments Contest -

Mechman1971

So once again NCL has left me baffled.

New Encore Moments Contest....

from the website

image.png.8e4fb7d7afe33b80f522cf611f34853c.png

But when you look into the rules link...there is no chance a Canadian can even be nominated....

image.png.67ced53d5e1a473bfc70cb650884b154.png

nor can a Canadian nominate anyone

image.png.53573691d2a1c50ae7d4b38ee240db2e.png

So if anyone can get NCL to change that and let us Canucks nominate people and be able to win..that would be great, and perhaps you could nominate me as a "hero" for all Canadians that pointed this out and allowed us to nominate and vote?  😉

Edited by Mechman1971

Good grief.  A contest?  We are all heroes in our everyday life.  Period. 

NCL wants to decide who is REALLY deserving of a free cruise?  I don't need to justify my everyday/good citizen actions to NCL to get a cruise.  Thanks NCL, but I'm good and will pass.

What are they thinking?!  Maybe it's me...

JMO

1 minute ago, Mechman1971 said:

website

image.png.cf52d02071cd114210fa71d6b6c1f011.png

rules (https://encoremoments.ncl.com/promo_terms/33350)

image.png.6cc15a5933f992a6fed80acdbc532679.png

hmmmm..Im confused???

Norwegian Cruise Line's Encore Moments campaign, which runs from Sept. 18, 2019 to Oct. 18, 2019 will recognize and reward 52 people across the U.S. (one person from each state including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), and one person from each of Canada's provinces and territories (excluding Quebec). The 64 nominees with the most votes in their state, province or territory will win their choice of a three-to-five-day cruise for two on almost any Norwegian Cruise Line ship.  They will also be provided airfare and accommodations for an award ceremony taking place in New York City on December 16, 2019. 

4 minutes ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

Norwegian Cruise Line's Encore Moments campaign, which runs from Sept. 18, 2019 to Oct. 18, 2019 will recognize and reward 52 people across the U.S. (one person from each state including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), and one person from each of Canada's provinces and territories (excluding Quebec). The 64 nominees with the most votes in their state, province or territory will win their choice of a three-to-five-day cruise for two on almost any Norwegian Cruise Line ship.  They will also be provided airfare and accommodations for an award ceremony taking place in New York City on December 16, 2019. 

I got that from a different website.  Conflicting.  Of course NCLs TCs & Cs don't say that.