Timings for Snorkeling with Stingrays Grand Cayman

prshaker

My Wife and I are getting excited to depart for Tampa. I have just been informed that friends of ours from another part of Canada will be in the Grand Cayman at the same time as we are. I plan on snorkeling with the stingrays there and am now trying to coordinate doing that and meeting with our friends.

My question therefore is: Does anyone know what time the S with S excursion starts and finishes. Or a suggestion of where to find out the info.

All help is appreciated

Word of advice - if you are booking this excursion on your own, DO NOT plan on taking an early tour. Sometimes there are so many ships in Grand Cayman that it can take over an hour to get ashore. Remember that the ship's excursions have priority for the tenders and everyone else has to get a tender ticket and wait for their number to called.

Krazy...I was intending on booking it thru HAL. So in your experience the excursion would be in the morning? I wanted to let our friends know before they leave Friday 4th Feb what time to meet us on the dock near the Ryndam.

The excursion is a 4 1/2 hour tour and then the Stingray city snorkeling.

We arrive in GC at 0800 according to our itinerary.

All suggestions welcomed.

Archived