7A on spirit class -Miracle

imlulu

What exactly is this type of room??? I noticed the lifeboats are right outside. IS there a balcony or is it just a window that opens???

No longer cruiseless...donations still accepted! Miracle 2/2005

Last cruise

Sensation 2/17/03

7A are obstructed balconies. You can sit on your balcony and will see the life boat. (unless you get lucky and get the cabins that are between 2 boats so you can see the water.)

But i also know there are french door types of cabins (im not sure which category they are 5A?? maybe) thats where there is a french door tht opens but thats all. there is no balcony to go on. The door only opens for air and a view of the boats.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

My parents just had the 7A category on the Miracle. I was a little worried for them because I booked it for them! I believe their room was 5180-upper deck. You can sit on the balcony and you have a view! The lifeboat is a little below the room, and it doesn't block anything when you look out. I'm not sure if all the 7A's are like this. I was only in thier room. Another good thing that happened for the 4-12 sailing out of Jacksonville was the price dropped on their room so they got a $230.00 room credit. They ended up owing about $16.00 on their sail and sign card. It was definately a great room at a great price! I would book this room for myself without any hesitation.

-kim

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until we sail the BRAND NEW MIRACLE!

Archived