Ummm Agency Not on File?

PoleMan14

This has happened to me a few days ago. Could not check my cruising status.

You must call Carnival, and tell them you are having a problem with the web site. They will transfer you to a technician. When I called I was the first person to encounter this problem. They have a MAJOR glitch in their system. After about 1 hour. They called me back and fixed my problem.

They can fix it and they did for me. Tell them you are getting the 1041 message. They will give you a new password to access the system.

It is fixed for me. You can do it to.

I get the same thing, except it isn't in that glaring RED text lol. It's right above the last line of info under 'personal (whatever)' on my booking info. Says agent not on file and I have a pvp through Carnival directly so you would think they would know who she is :P lol

If you booked directly through Carnival you will get the agency not on file message (wierd I know). If you book through a travel agent they put their number in the database for your booking and there is no problem. As others have stated if you want make a payment you will have to call your PVP.

I booked through a travel agent and sometimes get that message, although I cannot access that particular page and I get it on other pages, usually when searching for a cruise or price change.

I get rid of it simply by logging out of Carnival and then logging back in.

Archived