Which Princess ship do people prefer?

strawberrypatch11

I love the analogy of choosing your favorite child above ... Hard Question

I LOVE the Coral ... I was married on it ... how could I have bad memories ... But have also been on many cruises and found that Coral was a modern ship that still had a great guest/space ratio

I think the ship is important .. Ports are important too .... But also different ships fit different personalities ...Larger the ship ... more variety .. more entertainment ... more people to dea with :( .. length of the cruise has a HUGE impact on the people on it ... people taking 10+ day cruises are different than the 3 day cruises to Bahamas. It turns out that the Sea Princess tends to attract a 50/50 division of Brits/US ... I think that is fun ... other people find that not as enticing

Tell us a bit about where you want to go, how long you are going, and what you find fun ... I promise you the CC crew will find you something enjoyable

Thanks for those shots. I'm personally glad they moved Skywalkers like they did. I liked having the open aft deck on Sapphire, and I thought the ship looked nicer without having Skywalker's overhead. I liked how the comedian Billy Vader described the Grand 6 years ago "like a giant Reebok with sunglasses" LOL.

We have done 5 cruises so far on 4 different Princess ships. Here they are in decline order:

1. Regal Princess (because it was our first cruise so this ship has to be my favorite !)

2. Coral Princess (she's so beautiful !)

3. Sea Princess = Dawn Princess (we absolutly love this class of ship).

Our next cruise will be on the Sun Princess wich is a sister ship to Sea, Dawn and Ocean (now Oceana with P&O).

For me, all these are really great ships and it is very difficult to do such a list. We plan to do a cruise on one of the Mega ships (Grand class) in the near future (next year ?), so we'll see where I will place them in my little list...

Alain R.

Definitely the Ocean Princess, which sadly transferred a few years back to P&O and is no longer part of the Princess fleet. I'm also really jazzed to see all the favorable comments about Coral. We're on her in March to the Canal, and I remember seeing her in '04 at the pier in Juneau and thinking, now that is one beautiful ship (we were on the Sapphire at the time, also pretty nice). I like the fact that Coral is long and sleek compared to the Grand class ships, and has a great passenger to space ratio.

Sapphire Princess 9/04

Golden Princess 4/03

Celebrity Millenium 4/02

Ocean Princess 4/00

Carnival Destiny 4/99

Archived