Which Princess ship do people prefer?

strawberrypatch11

Hi

was just wondering, what is everyone's favourite ship out of all the Princess ships? I was thinking of going on one but they all look very appealing. I wouldn't know which one!!!

The Sapphire and Diamond Princess sound great. What are they like? I would appreciate any oppinions.

Thank you for you help!

:)

I will take the Coral/Island ships anytime. I will be taking my second Coral cruise in a few months. Like the design, right size of passengers(1950). Love that ship.

Marilyn

Ditto! Coral/Island is the best.

Sun/Dawn/Sea next.

Why late? is she not in service anymore?
No... she went to P&O last May. We were on her 2nd to last cruise, from Manaus to Rome. She too was my favorite although I'd never been on the Pacific Princess (any of them).

My favorites among the current ships:

Regal Princess

Coral Princess

Sea Princess

Sapphire Princess

And, of course, the departed Royal Princess.

The only Princess ship we have been on was the Royal Princess, I have to say she was my favorite. Really sad to see her go. Same thing happened with Celebrity and the Meredian. Something about the smaller/older ships that have a certain charm.

We'll be on the Grand Dec/06 and I'm counting the days.

k

Would someone tell me what class Sapphire Princess belongs to? We have only been on the Sun class (Dawn Princess) but were looking at the Sapphire. Comments online seem to be quite favorable but I was wondering which other Princess ships are in the same class. Thanks.

Would someone tell me what class Sapphire Princess belongs to? We have only been on the Sun class (Dawn Princess) but were looking at the Sapphire. Comments online seem to be quite favorable but I was wondering which other Princess ships are in the same class. Thanks.

Grand Class...the Grand, Golden, Sapphire, etc

The Sapphire and Diamond are twins. Same general floor plan as the Grand/Golden/Star, with Skywalkers moved to the aft side of the funnel, instead of suspended over the stern like on the Grand. The Caribbean/Crown/Emerald are all the same layout with an extra deck of cabins. I think the Emerald will have the Sapphire/Diamond Skywalkers layout, but it could also be the Crown too.

The Sapphire and Diamond are twins. Same general floor plan as the Grand/Golden/Star, with Skywalkers moved to the aft side of the funnel, instead of suspended over the stern like on the Grand. The Caribbean/Crown/Emerald are all the same layout with an extra deck of cabins. I think the Emerald will have the Sapphire/Diamond Skywalkers layout, but it could also be the Crown too.

Thanks, I noticed that the Sapphire and Diamond were somewhat larger than the Grand and others with a capacity of about 70 more passengers. What did surprise me that the Caribbean Princess, while about 3,000 GRT less than the Sapphire, has a capacity of nearly 400 more passengers. Looks like Sapphire has a much better passenger/space ratio than CB. Has anyone been on both who can indicate whether the difference was noticeable?

Archived