Breezes day pass - age restrictions?

ProfJenn

Hello!

Thank you for all the folks who have shared info about day passes at resorts in Nassau. It's been helpful to us!

Based on that info, it looks our family would prefer Breezes - BUT I noticed they post an age restriction of 14yrs old. We have a (very tall) 13yr. with us - can anyone comment on the working with the age restrictions? Are they firm? Do they check ids? We will be a party of 7, in case that matters.

Not keen on breaking their rules, but trying to make everyone in our party happy.

Thanks

Breezes is generally considered an adults only property.   But occasionally, they reduce the age to 14.

I've been on the property many times.  Sometimes they check ID, sometimes they don't.  Depends on the person at the front desk and whether or not senior staff is on the grounds.  

For me, I wouldn't chance it and ruin my day, but I'm sure some will say otherwise.

I don't think the property itself and it clientele is appropriate for a 13 year old... (or even 14). 

I can't say I've seen anything inappropriate for kids at Breezes the times we were there, but then again we weren't there during spring break.  :classic_smile:  However, people choose adults-only hotels to get away from kids so I don't think the other guests would be happy about finding kids there.  Please respect the rules.