Sorrento-Capri Ferry

carlsbadguy

Does anyone know a website that shows all the different company ferries that would go from Sorrento?  So far I have only been able to access the schedule for Caremar and the only option back is a ferry at 1:30 PM, which only gives me about 3.5 hours in Capri. This would be for Nov 14, 2019. 

There are four different companies on this route, Caremar, Alilauro, NLG and SNAV.  You can see the schedules here:  https://www.capri.net/en/ferry-schedule?from=sorrento&to=capri#

Use this site to see the schedule only.  There's really no need to buy the tickets in advance but if you want to do so anyway, go directly to the ferry operator for purchase.  This site has great info but charges usury level fees.

Edited by euro cruiser

1 minute ago, euro cruiser said:

There are four different companies on this route, Caremar, Alilauro, NLG and SNAV.  You can see the schedules here:  https://www.capri.net/en/ferry-schedule?from=sorrento&to=capri#

I got to this schedule but it does not let me plug in a date so I don't know if this schedule also applies to November. 

None of the ferry companies post their schedules ahead of time, you just have to check right before you go.  If there's a specific time you are interested in you could go to the website of that operator and do a dummy booking for the date you want and see if they would sell you a ticket.