Met and Greet

Mrs f.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:00 AM, Queen of DaNile said:

This is the response I got for a M & G for a November 2019 (Mrs. f's)  Marina sailing:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Special Services Department.

Kindly be advised Meet and Greet will need to be arranged once on board. I have notated your reservation so the ship is aware you will be contacting them.

Warmest Regards,

Kelly Castro | Special Services Coordinator – Marina

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind.

Mia

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:25 PM, clo said:

I read these threads and wonder why anyone does them.  I'm sure I've said this before but it seems so artificial, strained, what's the word.  I thoroughly enjoy meeting people in a casual setting ( you should see me in Costco!), chatting a bit and going our separate ways.  If I see them again it' "hi, how are you?  Having a good time.  Sure hope so. We are. Etc.'  What more do people want?  I'm not trying to be mean.  I sincerely don't get it.

Maybe, perhaps some of us have done enough of them & don't find them all that interesting. On the Eclipse a few years back, nearly the entire M&G was from Edmonton. Very cliquish. We've been to a few where pax chat it up a bit & that's pretty much all you ever see them for the rest of the cruise. only on Cunard did I see groups that really mingled well. Also being the gay couple, we've noticed the slight uncomfortableness of some. So that's another reason we don't do them as much.