Turn down service question

envy4u

Is it true there is no turn down service? Since when?

All I would like is fresh towels and making of the bed as sometimes we nap once we get on boards from an excursion. 

Edited by envy4u

They clean the cabins and replace towels etc once a day. I've only been on one Costa cruise, so I'm not sure how long it has been like that.

It worked out well for me, everything was perfectly clean and I didn't have to worry about interrupting the cabin steward when I wanted to use my room as much as on other lines.

Not quite true, if you use towels during the day & leave them on floor or by basins then they will be changed in the evening, if you hang them back up they won't.

With the beds if you nap on them after being made up they will always straighten them up again in the evening, they no longer turn down the covers.

This is not always about saving money but giving the crew more time of & NOT using laundry & water so much, like the food waste program, take what you can eat, not what you can't, & the limited menus now, this has cut 35% of the food that was left on plates.

With five courses to choose from even I a fussy eater can always find enough.