Check In Time

CStorm

At most if not all ports, there are three lines.  "Priority" (Platinum, Diamond, FTTF, suites) "On Time" and "Early/Late".  If you and your sister's family want to check in together, the only way if you don't want to purchase FTTF is to arrive at a different time that both families have and check in through the "Early/Late"  line.  

By this, I mean that lets say you have 12:30-1:00 and your sister has 1:00-1:30.  Both families show up before 12:00 or after 1:30 and get in the Early/Late line.  The line may be quite long so be prepared to stand in line for a while.  Hopefully that makes sense to you.  Enjoy your cruise!

I was wondering the same thing, but it's me and me who have different boarding times. We have two rooms for my family of five and we have two different boarding times. How is that possible. The reservations are linked and I did our onboard check in at the same time.

5 hours ago, LasseKjus said:

I was wondering the same thing, but it's me and me who have different boarding times. We have two rooms for my family of five and we have two different boarding times. How is that possible. The reservations are linked and I did our onboard check in at the same time.

Is the second cabin for your kids that are under age.  If so, they can still check in with you.  They won't separate under aged kids from their parents.