Drinks & More Question (Premium + Package)

DebInAntigua

I saw the Drinks & More package listed on the website a couple of days ago, but I just went back and can't find it anywhere. Very weird. 

ETA: I signed out of my account and was able to see the Drinks & More package under the Onboard Packages section. However, when I am signed in it doesn't show up anywhere.

Edited by Alsmez
Clarity

18 minutes ago, Alsmez said:

I saw the Drinks & More package listed on the website a couple of days ago, but I just went back and can't find it anywhere. Very weird. 

ETA: I signed out of my account and was able to see the Drinks & More package under the Onboard Packages section. However, when I am signed in it doesn't show up anywhere.

They are calling it a limited offering (certain capacity per sailing), and I have also heard that it is currently only offered on 2019 sailings as a test run.

1 minute ago, slei15 said:

They are calling it a limited offering (certain capacity per sailing), and I have also heard that it is currently only offered on 2019 sailings as a test run.

Good to know. The two cruises I have booked are in 2020 and 2021, so no wonder.

2 minutes ago, slei15 said:

We leave on the 11th, only 3 inside cabins left. Glad we get to give it a try.

59 minutes ago, s0479 said:

I have the classic as a perk.  Can I upgrade to the drinks and more?

Yes you can (I just did today). However, it took a call (and 32 minutes on hold) to Celebrity to upgrade. As someone else pointed out, it may just be on 2019 sailings right now (mine is in Dec)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killsport said:

Yes you can (I just did today).

Do you mind sharing what the total cost of the upgrade from classic to Drinks & More was? The advertisement I can see on the website lists it as starting at $85 per day, or $26 per day more than the classic package ($59 per day), but presumably they are offering a deal/discount?

11 minutes ago, killsport said:

It was $21/pp/day. That’s USD in case there was a question. And it includes the mandatory gratuity. 

Thanks, that's very helpful! I'll keep an eye out to see if it ends up being offered on either of my upcoming sailings. I know DH would love having the minibar included.

13 minutes ago, killsport said:

It was $21/pp/day. That’s USD in case there was a question. And it includes the mandatory gratuity. 

Thanks, that's very helpful! I'll keep an eye out to see if it ends up being offered on either of my upcoming sailings. I know DH would love having the minibar included.