Bermuda recommendation

SOPOME

We just got back from our Bermuda cruise and I want to pass along a recommendation for https://aplustransportservices.com/

We were a family party of 7, with 2 who were using scooters.  I wasn't sure if I could find an excursion where 2 scooters could be accommodated, but APlus was able to do it!

Val (owner/driver) was terrific, and we all said this tour was the highlight of our stay in Bermuda.

I highly recommend, if you need similar accommodations!

Thank you for sharing! I’ll be traveling to Bermuda in April with my mom who will be using a wheelchair or scooter. She needs someone with some patience and she also needs a slower pace tour. Can you tell me more about the tour? How much did it cost? 

On 11/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, Debraley63 said:

Thank you for sharing! I’ll be traveling to Bermuda in April with my mom who will be using a wheelchair or scooter. She needs someone with some patience and she also needs a slower pace tour. Can you tell me more about the tour? How much did it cost? 

You're welcome!  Click on the link I provided to the company website and you can see what they have listed as suggested tours and prices.  Just to clarify, this is a private tour... not joining a bigger group of people.  If it's just you and your mother, you can see if he has availability the day(s) you are there and you can hire him for just the two of you!   They are very flexible and will go anywhere on the island that you would like.  Val (owner/driver) is very patient and I think your mother will be very happy with him.  Our group of 7 ranged from 55 - 95 years old and everyone felt the tour was the highlight of the cruise!   I sent them a "wish list" of what we wanted to see in our agreed upon 4 hours, and they were honest about it being more than we could probably accomplish.  (It takes about 1 1/4 hours to drive from one end of the island to the other.)When we met up we just prioritized the list and went from there!  My SIL was actually born in Bermuda on the "long gone" Air Force base, but Val was very happy to show us around the area and did his best to try and find the church that my SIL remembers as a 5 year old.  We were not successful, but he said if she sent him a photo that she remembers a family member has, he was positive he could figure out where it is.  I thought that was sooo nice!!   I hope this helps!  🙂