Cabo Resort Day Pass

rayal8

This is perfect, thank you!  Just made my reservation for our January cruise.  Great deal, the same resort is almost double on Carnival and only 4 hrs at a particular time.  Through Island Marketing it is open 10 - 7.  Exactly our port time too LOL 

I have been to Cabo many times, but have yet to do a Resort Day, So excited now.  Thanks again OP for posting.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:27 PM, lostinyonkers said:

Did they make you listen to any sort or marketing presentation?  Were you left alone?

No, nothing like that at all. Super relaxed and fun. The only thing we listed to was the chill house music they placed by the pool bar:)🎵🍹

Breathless is another resort that started offering day passes. Breathless is closer and newer. Melia ME is more central to the main part of Medano Beach where the action is. RIU Santa Fe "might" offer day passes, but it is much further away. Still on Medano Beach - but in an area where the ocean is NOT swimmable.

Is the Melia Me kid friendly? We are there on 12/30 and have a 10 year old with us.  I checked Breathless and it is adults only. Any other day pass recs that are kid friendly?  We have 4 ships in port that day and all our cruise excursions are sold out!

On 11/18/2019 at 10:02 AM, CarlieInSF said:

Is the Melia Me kid friendly? We are there on 12/30 and have a 10 year old with us.  I checked Breathless and it is adults only. Any other day pass recs that are kid friendly?  We have 4 ships in port that day and all our cruise excursions are sold out!

If you click on the link the OP provided you will see the prices, and children are allowed.

• 3 weeks later...