NCL got us great flights. So Happy

iggyc

Gotta admit I was a little panicky about what flights we would get through NCL for our trip to New Zealand.  NCL came through with great flights.  Minimal layovers.  It is a long enough flight around the world without getting crummy times.  I would have picked these flights myself.  Now if I can only get through to Qantas to find out how I can choose seats.

15 minutes ago, iggyc said:

Gotta admit I was a little panicky about what flights we would get through NCL for our trip to New Zealand.  NCL came through with great flights.  Minimal layovers.  It is a long enough flight around the world without getting crummy times.  I would have picked these flights myself.  Now if I can only get through to Qantas to find out how I can choose seats.

Try to pay a little more when you pick your seats and choose the seats at the back of the plane where there are only two rather than three.  I think we paid like $15 or $20 to upgrade them last year.  It gives you more room next to the window.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iggyc said:

Can you please explain how NCL works? Thanks

Happy for you that you have great flights.

13 hours ago, iggyc said:

Congrats... I gotta say that I wouldn't have even considered the flights we were given.  We have layovers when there are plenty of direct flights.  It seems like a lot of unnecessary traveling time.

On domestic flights they book 60 days out. On international it is 45 days out. We did pay extra for more leg room seats but my husband is very tall.  You do that through the airline directly. 

They CLAIM to do flights a certain number of days out.  When I booked, the site said it would be around 75 days out. I called my PCC to inquire around at around 50 days out & he said they were currently running at about 40 days out.  My domestic flight info didn't arrive until 29 days before the cruise.    Not sure if that was a temporary staffing issue, but I want to set realistic expectations.  

On 10/28/2019 at 7:25 PM, Mom2kmo said:

Try to pay a little more when you pick your seats and choose the seats at the back of the plane where there are only two rather than three.  I think we paid like $15 or $20 to upgrade them last year.  It gives you more room next to the window.  

I’m going there also but booked my own air, burned all my miles and got the three seat row for my wife and myself , that should make the trip a little more bearable