Sailing soon from PE. 2 questions

luvseadays

If you are new to uber....load the app into your phone...adding CC payment information.

When you need a ride, enter the destination address into the app and 'call for an uber'.

At the airport, simply ask a security person or information desk attendant where uber picks up.

If your trip begins at the airport, I suggest that you walk to the uber pickup area before you call for an uber.  There will likely be ubers ready to pick you up at the pickup area.

Edited by thinfool

You should not have any issues or long delays with using Uber to get to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea or to the port.  For the port trip you can even schedule the ride ahead of time - I do that for all of my scheduled trips to the airport.

3 hours ago, thinfool said:

If you are new to uber....load the app into your phone...adding CC payment information.

When you need a ride, enter the destination address into the app and 'call for an uber'.

At the airport, simply ask a security person or information desk attendant where uber picks up.

If your trip begins at the airport, I suggest that you walk to the uber pickup area before you call for an uber.  There will likely be ubers ready to pick you up at the pickup area.