Wet Money Rentals

Blue Eyes

I’ve emailed and sent a text to this rental company concerning a golf cart rental for Nov. 18th, so far no response.  Is this common for them not to respond?  There will be two ships in port that day and I wanted to be sure we had a golf cart secured for the day.

Thanks...

2 hours ago, Blue Eyes said:

I’ve emailed and sent a text to this rental company concerning a golf cart rental for Nov. 18th, so far no response.  Is this common for them not to respond?  There will be two ships in port that day and I wanted to be sure we had a golf cart secured for the day.

Thanks...

I rented directly through their website. I made sure to print off the receipt and correspondence. I’ll be there next Thursday so hopefully everything will go smoothly. 

16 hours ago, Stacie. said:

I rented directly through their website. I made sure to print off the receipt and correspondence. I’ll be there next Thursday so hopefully everything will go smoothly. 

Can you give me their contact information please?  Also how much did it cost and finally did you have to prepay.  Thanks and enjoy your cruise😎

36 minutes ago, B and B Rookie Cannucks said:

Can you give me their contact information please?  Also how much did it cost and finally did you have to prepay.  Thanks and enjoy your cruise😎

I booked through the website www.wetmoneyent.com and with tax it was $118. We did prepay for it and I printed out the receipt and will bring it with next Thursday. We have two ships in port that day and wanted to make sure we got one. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, Stacie. said:

I booked through the website www.wetmoneyent.com and with tax it was $118. We did prepay for it and I printed out the receipt and will bring it with next Thursday. We have two ships in port that day and wanted to make sure we got one. 

Hi, can you tell us your experience?

THX!

6 hours ago, Stmar said:

How many people will a cart carry, are there different sizes?

We rented a four seater cart. I know there were some six seaters available although I’m not sure which company rented them. The thing I liked about golf cart versus Jeep was that we could only go so fast so didn’t feel pressured to keep up with the locals and other drivers would just wait until they could pass us and would give us big smiles and wave at us. 

• 2 years later...

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I am about to reserve a golf cart with them..  I see that it says you replaces gas used,

Wondering how difficult it was to find a place to refill the cart or do they just charge you for the gas used?

Thanks